Project management, bid management, marketing and agency services for clients seeking to develop their stock rationalisation activities, including acquisitions, swaps and disposals of tenanted stock.
Providing strategic advice on portfolio management, strategic growth options, options appraisals, regeneration and specialist housing strategies.
Extensive expertise in managing stock rationalization programmes totaling several thousand homes for a range of Registered Social Landlord clients both large and medium sized including:
- disposal programme development,
- preparing portfolios for market, including pre-marketing due diligence and commissioning stock condition surveys
- managing competitive tender processes and off market transactions,
- bid management,
- due diligence project management,
- developing strategic growth strategies, and generating opportunities
Options appraisals for a range of landlords and tenures, including reviews of physical assets, operating models, redevelopment potential and other active asset management strategies
Development of market rent strategies; mixed-use regeneration scheme bid management; strategic development advice and options appraisals for long-term development plans; options analysis and third-party negotiations (including statutory bodies) to reconfigure assets to create diverse and profitable portfolios.
2004: MA in Housing Practice
2001: BA in Experimental Psychology